Newbury CourtChamberlin Apartments
Rivercrest Wellness & Rehab
Home > Communities
In each of our communities, we strive to nurture the mind, body, and spirit in an environment of dignity and respect for the lifelong contributions of our residents. Visit some of our communities through our Virtual Tours.
- Newbury Court in Concord, Massachusetts, provides a balance of independence and services. The maintenance free lifestyle and amenities allow residents to experience the highest quality of life in an residential setting.
- Rivercrest Wellness and Rehab in Concord, Massachusetts, provides the highest quality of care to its residents through an individualized approach of expertise based compassionate care.
- Rockridge in Northampton, Massachusetts, offers a comfortable, home-like retirement community, nestled in the woods. Offering residential living with the ability to add on assistance as needed in apartment and cottage style housing.
- At our Gardens neighborhoods, located at Newbury Court and at Rockridge, we understand no two people experience memory loss in the same way and that is why we have created a supportive environment that offers opportunities each day for personal meaning and a sense of community.
- The Residences at Seashore Point in Provincetown, Massachusetts, is designed for persons 55 and over. Purchase a one or two-bedroom condominium and choose from a long list of individual services. Enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the outer Cape, share a meal with friends in the elegant dining room, or walk two blocks to all that Commercial Street has to offer.
- Wesley Woods in Gilford, New Hampshire, is a residential community uniquely designed for persons 62 and older. Set in a beautifully wooded area, Wesley Woods offers a variety of cottage plans to match each person’s needs.